Date: 4/22/19 9:52 am
From: Seth Dudley <sethdudley84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Not A Sighting. Shimek birding info
I am planning on heading down to Lacey Keosaqua and Shimek State Forrest tomorrow on my way over to see the Prairie Chickens and to help gear up for the coming event . If anyone has tips on birding this area I would appreciate it including the Bewicks Wren. I have been to both parks but am far from a local.

Thank you

Seth Dudley
Iowa City