Date: 4/22/19 7:19 am
From: 'Karen Disbrow' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Speaker Greg Hoch's NEW BOOK !
Greg has just had a new book released March 15th "Sky Dance of the Woodcock".He will be our FIRST afternoon speaker.  He will only be there that afternoon.
I have procured 30 copies of "Sky Dance of the Woodcock" at the sale price of $22.50and 20 copies of his earlier book on Prairie Chickens "Booming from the Mists of Nowhere" for $19.95.Bring cash or checks to buy these books.  Greg will be available to sign copies !!!
Both of these are Univ of Iowa Press books.

| |