Date: 4/21/19 7:19 am
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Warblers arrive
Hey IBirders,

Karen, Harney, and I walked from Sycamore Access through Cottonwood RA
south of Saylorville Dam (Johnston, Polk Co.) this morning and had some
nice finds. Headlining would be three BLACK AND WHITE WARBLERS and a
singing NORTHERN PARULA. Other FOY birds for me included LINCOLN'S
SPARROW, HOUSE WREN, and EASTERN TOWHEE. Also, we heard several BLUE-GRAY
GNATCATCHERS and a PILEATED WOODPECKER along the way.

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines