Date: 4/21/19 6:18 am
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] LA Waterthrush concerns
I haven't seen or heard any LOWAs at any of my usual locations yet but thought it was just me.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:23 AM, 'Russ Ruffing' via Maryland & DC Birding<mdbirding...> wrote: Is anyone else experiencing low numbers of LAWAs this year? I bird along the Patapsco in Howard County quite a bit and personally I have seen only one thus far this spring. I have YET to actually hear one sing, when usually there are multiple singing birds pretty much any time of the day no matter where you are along the Patapsco. I’ve asked one or two other Howard birders and they agreed that LAWAs have been very down this year. From my perspective they’ve been drastically down - almost absent - and that’s concerning.

Russ Ruffing
Woodstock, MD

Sent from my iPhone