Date: 4/20/19 5:48 pm
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Gnatcatchers!
Hey I-Birders,

Karen, Harney, and I made a late afternoon pass through Beaver Creek
Greenbelt (adjoining Terra Park, Johnston, Polk Co.). We were excited to
find a pair of BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHERS in the woods, and a little further
along heard at least one more along the creek. Several BROWN THRASHERS
were around, and a singing FIELD SPARROW was a FOY for me.

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines