Date: 4/20/19 4:51 pm
From: Severin Uebbing via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CAGU-yes!
Sorry about that - my phone does not seem to like sending the message
text along.

Frank Gallo had spotted the CA Gull when we arrived around 4.45. We then
lost it about 5-10 minutes later as it walked (!) behind a sandbar not
to be found again.  It has not been seen flying away this time.  Maybe a
dozen people had been searching for it between 5 and when we left at 6.

Severin,
With Acadia & Alex.