Date: 4/20/19 5:08 am
From: <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Need a used spotting scope

Forwarding this for Bob Altman, please respond to him if you have one available:
--

I need a scope for a field technician for three months on a research project. I don’t care about scratches/blemishes to body or tripod, but optics should be in good working condition. Prefer a straight scope with a zoom. Hoping to find something located within Salem to Eugene area to minimize travel to pick up. Also hoping for something reasonably priced since using a project budget and only needed for field season.

Respond via email to me personally (not OBOL). <baltman...> . Thanks.

Join us on Facebook!