Date: 4/19/19 7:32 pm
From: Caleb Centanni <caleb...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Another photo of possible Bean-Goose
Hi all,

I agree with Lars, based on the photo Jim Leonard sent into the list a
month or two ago, this bird appears to have much more contrasting flank
markings than the Finley bird. It may also have a darker back and a
slightly longer bill, but this is difficult to judge. Also seems unlikely
that the original bird would hop the Cascades, but I guess anything can
happen.

Best,
Caleb

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 6:56 PM Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
wrote:

> I thought the Finley bird had coarser vermiculations on the flank.
>
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 6:37 PM Alan Contreras <acontrer56...> wrote:
>
>> No doubt what it is, need to compare to pics of Finley bird. Good work !
>>

>> Alan Contreras
>> <acontrer56...>
>> Eugene, Oregon
>>
>> TEMPORARY ADDRESS:
>> Malheur NWR
>> 36391 Sodhouse Ln
>> Princeton OR 97721
>>
>> www.alanlcontreras.com
>>
>> http://osupress.oregonstate.edu/book/edge-of-awe
>>

>> On Apr 19, 2019, at 6:32 PM, Aaron Beerman <aaron.beerman...>
>> wrote:
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, 6:25 PM Aaron Beerman <aaron.beerman...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Another photo
>>>
>> <Screenshot_20190419-183046.jpg>

Join us on Facebook!