Date: 4/19/19 10:55 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [midvalleybirds] one more Benton County arrival
Hermit Warbler singing here, 25 miles nw of Portland. Didn't hear any
earlier in the morning, didn't wake up here yesterday. There were two
singing in Sellwood Park Tuesday. I have detected Townsend's Warbler here
once in 26 years, encountered Hermit Warbler in Portland less than ten
times in 40 years.