Date: 4/10/19 7:07 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Recent White-crowned Sparrow: Hamden, 72 North Lake Dr., Apr 8, 2019
As noted below, Mary Porterfield saw a White-crowned Sparrow in yews before our unit last Monday.

She first thought it was some odd WTSP, and Sibley's isn't clear about the top of the head. But then she saw Patrick Comins' photo of a WCSP at Smith Richardson in the CT Audubon Dec. 2018 mailing (which had surfaced from a pile of old mail) and identified it positively, per below.

Arthur Shippee
Hamden