Date: 4/4/19 11:13 am
From: Brian Fitch <fogeggs...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Buena Vista Migrants
I finally encountered my first-of-spring mixed migrant flock at BV this
morning. In the north side oaks near the maintenance area, there were two
Warbling Vireos, two or three Cassin's Vireos, an Orange-crowned, a male
Black-throated Gray, and two Wilson's Warblers, along with Hutto's Vireos,
nuthatches, chickadees, bushtits, and Townsend's Warblers. On the eastern
slope, a silent Pacific-slope Flycatcher was flicking and hawking
intensively.

Brian Fitch

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>