Date: 4/3/19 3:26 pm
From: Dave Weber <dwbirdster...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Sutro and Middle Lake Apr 4
Brian Fitch's posting earlier reminds me to send this. I also was at Sutro
Baths this morning but apparently too late for the Sabine's Gull. The
fisherman was there and tourists came and went. There was a
near-breeding-plumaged Red-necked Grebe not too far out. Then went to Middle
Lake just for the heck of it. The south end was warblery (a valid
adjective?) with Wilson's, Townsend's, Orange-crowned, Yellowthroat,
Audubon's & Myrtle, and a Nashville Warbler. Also a Pacific Wren at eye
level.

Dave Weber,

Milpitas

-=-=-