Date: 3/30/19 6:44 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Hamden - Waite bridge & causeway Lake Whitney, Mar 30, 2019
Lake Whitney heronry thrives; photos & video on CT Audubon FB page. You can see most of them from the Waite Street bridge or just east.

Also, Wigeon, FOY Egret, lots of Tree Swallows, & a couple of singing C. Wrens.

(Btw, we’ve had a resident Brown Creeper at North Lake: seen 9x March & 13x this winter.)