Date: 3/29/19 3:17 pm
From: Paul Plotnick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Carolina Wren in Simsbury
Two mornings ago at 6:30 am, I went into the bathroom and saw what looked
like a big black stain in the toilet. I switched on the light and saw...a
black bat! It was struggling to get out of the slippery toilet. I grabbed a
washcloth, dropped it over the bat, lifted him carefully, walked him to the
door and tossed him out. How he got in in is a mystery. There has been no
repeat visit.