Date: 3/26/19 5:04 am
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Extraliminal California Gull
I think the consensus is that it’s the same bird. If indeed the same bird,
it is almost certain that it came through CT last week. One route would be
down the CT River and then West along the coast.. It’s also very possible
it migrated high over land at some point as Gulls tend to do. Keep your
eyes peeled everyone!

Stefan Martin
Stratford