Date: 3/14/19 2:21 pm
From: Judy Alexander <JudyAlexanderLexMa...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] sign of spring
I heard a pileated woodpecker in nearby woods!
Judy

Judy Alexander, GRI/CRS
Realtor
Barrett Sotheby's International Realty
1688 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
Cell: 781.572.1099
<JudyAlexanderLexMA...>

Sotheby’s International Realty® Brand Essence Video

Red Sox Fan

E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties.

Notice of confidentiality: This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be proprietary; unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it, or disclose its contents to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.

> On Mar 14, 2019, at 11:19 AM, 'David Bean' <beandk...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> There were 3 male redwing blackbirds at Menotomy Rocks Park this morning.
>
> David Bean

Join us on Facebook!