Date: 3/14/19 2:00 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Finally spring!
57 degrees this afternoon. Besides the 2 wintering White-throats my first Robins and Grackles, plus some Redwings. Neenah/Menasha area had 12 duck species, some new arrivals. Thankfully the snow is really melting but it still has quite aways to go. Had a nice talk with Stuart at Jefferson Park. We both were laughing how little birding we had done so far this year, and how few birds had been seen. Hopefully that is now changing.
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI