Date: 3/14/19 1:37 pm
From: drbeel <drbeel...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Peregrine Falcon in C.R.
Birders, around noon today a Peregrine was perched on the ledge at the nest site on the US Bank building in downtown Cedar Rapids.  Presumably this is one of the birds ( the male? ) who have successfully fledged youngsters at this site.
There are a great number of Feral Pigeons in this town.  Today ( National Pi Day )I was able to count 314,159 of them.
Bill Scheible Cedar Rapids