Date: 3/14/19 9:27 am
From: Nathan French <nathanfrenchphotography...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Painted Redstart in Allen Canyon
After more hours of searching then I would care to admit, I just found the red start again at the very bottom of the trail just above the hotel parking lot in some eucalyptus.

Nathan French

View/Reply Online (#9346): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9346
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!