Date: 3/14/19 8:55 am
From: pbudde <pbudde...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Riley’s Lock Birds?
The loon was in the river yesterday. It would fly upstream of the bridge over the creek, then float down with the current near the MD shoreline, then repeat. I didn't see the grebe or merganser (or the grosbeak).

Paul
Paul BuddeWashington, <DCpbudde...>
(Sent from a smartphone)
-------- Original message --------From: Jan Braumuller <janbraumuller...> Date: 3/14/19 10:29 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <mdbirding...> Subject: [MDBirding] Riley’s Lock Birds?
Good morning,
Does anyone have an update on the Red-throated loon, Horned Grebe and Red Breasted Merganser  sightings at this Lock, Seneca Creek, and Violettes Lock for today or Wed.? I am thinking about heading out there.
Thank you in advance for any info.
Jan Braumuller
Arlington
Sent from my iPad