Date: 3/14/19 8:21 am
From: 'Melissa Pappas' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Red-winged blackbird, starling
We've had several male, red-winged blackbirds on our feeders since early last week. The bluebirds have been increasing, but we had a few of them throughout the winter.
 Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI
Blog: http://colmel.wordpress.com/
"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience."  ~ Woodrow Wilson

On Thursday, March 14, 2019, 10:56:43 AM EDT, Vicki Davinich <vdav...> wrote:

Male red-winged blackbird at my shelled peanut feeder yesterday. Starlings invaded the suet feeders this morning. I'm 2 blocks from Scarlett Woods.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP4OfJf1JrvRaP3B_rNtP79v%<3DrBO9JuemmediSccUsdYnEzTvQ...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<824355635.5457108.1552576861352...>