Date: 3/14/19 8:01 am
From: George Reasoner <nb8l...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Two signs of spring.......
Yesterday, in Tecumseh and driving to Adrian, I saw my second grackles of
the spring, red-winged blackbirds, and a killdeer.

George

George Reasoner
<nb8l...>

*I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through
which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. -* George
Washington Carver

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CALgBHVFEY_A1AWamjweFavEq-dmKON9mRfQuRtwFWTAynp_wdw...>