Date: 2/28/19 2:13 pm
From: Josiah Clark <josiah.clark621...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Long tailed duck and 2 Red-necked grebes
The long tail duck continues with the flock at the north end of the beach just passed Breakers. Two red-necked
grebes were a few hundred yards offshore by the first parking lot.
At a job site in Pacific Heights pine siskins continue to be loyal to a feeder at a 3rd story windows. We did not see the Wilson’s Warbler spotted by Cedric there last month.

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 5:53 PM, SFBirds <SFBirds...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> The owner of the SFBirds Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. You have been subscribed to the new group using your email address <josiah.clark621...> The title of the new group is Birding in San Francisco, and messages can be sent to it at <SFBirds...> The group homepage is located here.
>
> Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website. If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.
>
> You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of SFBirds, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.
>
> NOTE: You have also been added to the Groups.io updates group. The updates group occasionally sends out updates about the Groups.io service.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact <support...>
>
> Cheers,
> The Groups.io Team

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>