Date: 2/11/19 11:39 am
From: Albert, Steven <Steven.Albert...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Ross's Geese in Johnson Park, Middlesex County
I went through the area at lunch time. Big flock of Canada's on the ball field - no white geese. Also, drove through Busch campus and no geese to be seen on the fields there.

I did have the resident leucistic Red-tail fly over me as I came down the ramp off Rt 18 to get to River Road and Johnson Park. A somewhat consolation prize.

SA

Steven L. Albert, CPEA, QEP
Senior Program Manager, EHS Management
D +1-732-564-3601
M +1-732-832-6195
<steven.albert...>

AECOM
30 Knightsbridge Road
Suite 520
Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
T +1-732-564-3600
aecom.com

Built to deliver a better world

FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies 2016