Date: 2/10/19 11:00 am
From: S.D. <sdjbwilson...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Carolina Wrens
We have had a couple of Carolinas the last couple of days, along with 6 purple finches, a couple pairs of house finches, 20 cardinals, and the usuals. The gold finches (well over 100) filled the walnut trees this a.m. Steve fills the round patio table in the covered dog kennel with sunflower seed along with the shelves under the overhang and they all come to see us. They appreciate the sheltered feed during this past 2 weeks. Your Carolinas probably went a little farther south. Joy Wilson (S.E.Iowa Henry County)