Date: 2/10/19 8:34 am
From: Melanie Wirtanen <mkwirtanen...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Immature Bald Eagle, others
Hi Pete,

With a great photo like yours, easier to see...With a beak like that, definitely an immature Bald...beak turning yellowish and with less white mottling underneath I would guess in its third year.

The beak of a Golden is so much more Hawk-like...

Take care,

Melanie

Melanie Wirtanen here

Sent from my iPhone