Date: 2/9/19 3:57 pm
From: 'Lisa Sheridan' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Ducks in the pond
Hi, Thanks to Kumaran's post I had a happy morning shooting the Hoodies in the Hood this morning!These are one of my favorite ducks and I've always been  to far away to get a decent shot.I only saw four of them today, two pairs.
I hope they stick around but easy viewing from the car if its rainy.I've attached just a few pictures and tried  to show evidence that the girl's got a hairdo too!
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S52534231

Lisa