Date: 2/9/19 7:09 am
From: Judd Everhart via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Attachments
Thanks,, everyone. My query was prompted by Mark Grogan's post about seeing
a pair of Peregrines bathing in a puddle in Bridgeport. I thought it was a
shame that he couldn't attach a picture. But i emailed him separately and
he sent me a link to his images, which are fabulous! I hope he sees this
and shares the link with everyone.

No need for further discussion on the issue of attachments.

Thanks.