Date: 2/8/19 9:03 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Glaucous-winged Gull continues at Pueblo Res. 2/8
I've got a couple requests for an update on this bird from today. I've
just got word that birders were able to see it this morning, at the South
Shore Marina tires at Pueblo Reservoir, Pueblo County. Check out Bill
Maynard's excellent photos from earlier this week at
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S52420925

I won't be around this weekend, to give any updates on any Pueblo County
birds, since I'll be birding elsewhere this weekend.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO