Date: 2/6/19 7:10 pm
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Re: Question
Actually, I was referring to the LISTSERV.

Thanks, All!

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

> On Feb 6, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Dallas DiLeo <dileod...> wrote:
>
> You mean the listserv?
>
>> On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 12:06 PM Ann Pettigrew <rook185...> wrote:
>> How long has PABirds been in existence? Anybody know?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
>> York, PA
>> <rook185...>
>> www.pbase.com/rook185
>>
>> “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
>> ― Mahatma Gandhi
>>
>> "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

Join us on Facebook!