Date: 2/6/19 7:14 pm
Subject: Re: Birding Stokes Co regarding Walnut Cove WWTP
Jeff and anyone birding Stokes County’s Walnut Cove WWTP

Town of Walnut Cove is now requesting that you check in at the Town Hall (208 3rd Street) prior to going into the wastewater plant. The receptionist will check to make sure the gate is open. If you are feeling considerate, you may want to drive past the gate to check if it is open prior to check in to avoid disturbing the WWTP employees. It is typically only open during weekdays. Please do not simply let yourself into the plant, without checking in, especially if there is no one present and working in the plant.

To preserve access at this one-of-a-kind (for Stokes County) location, please make sure to adhere to these requests from the Town of Walnut Cove. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thank you and happy birding!!

Jesse Anderson
Pinnacle, NC

Join us on Facebook!