Date: 2/6/19 5:44 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Panoche Valley RFI
Please forgive the lack of bird reports here.

I am looking for information about road conditions in Panoche Valley. I cancelled my class trip this past weekend because of the heavy rain forecast. Has anyone been there since the storm to offer information about the Panoche Hills BLM road, or Panoche Valley? Please reply to me privately.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Matthew Dodder
Mountain View