Date: 2/6/19 1:38 pm
From: Polly Parker via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Fw: Farmington Redheads
Yes I parked at the end of Wannowmassa Lane yesterday and saw the 3 drake Redheads very clearly swim across the river from me. I enjoyed the hike along the river up to the bridge from Tunxis Mead Park but was glad I left my scope in the car. It was a beautiful day to be hiking!
Polly
West Simsbury

Sent from my iPhone