Date: 2/5/19 6:34 pm
From: Mark Grogan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Questionable Snowy
They are here however it's by no means an irruption year for them like it
was in previous seasons. I've been out quite a bit all winter and I've only
seen and photographed one (at Milford Audubon back on Jan. 11).
After speaking with several CT birders, it's clear that people are really
trying to protect the owls and keep their sightings on the DL this time
around.

Mark Grogan
Woodbridge