Date: 2/4/19 9:32 am
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Swamp Sparrow continues at Ken Caryl Valley, JeffCo
The *Swamp Sparrow* that showed up in my Ken Caryl Valley yard on Jan 22
was seen almost daily through Jan 30, but then not after. Until this
morning, when it appeared back at its favored spot in the dimmest shade and
cover of a hedge juniper. It has been very furtive the last handful of
sightings, appearing only briefly, and in that hard to view spot. Keeps me
on my toes. Where it is at other times I have no idea.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO