Date: 2/4/19 6:48 am
From: Ed Baker <ednbonniebaker...>
Subject: [cobirds] Ravens
Skot

I was skiing across the lake this past Saturday from the Dillon Marina
heading for the Peninsula and witnessed about 6 or 7 Ravens on the
peninsula wildly and raucously flying around exhibiting the described
behavior, which gave me pause.

I stood and watched trying to get a reason for it, i.e., a fox or coyote,
but I got nothin.'

They just looked to be celebrating some event, but what? I HAVE read that
they do some sledding on occasions and now we've got proof.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Bonnie Boex
Dillon resident