Date: 2/3/19 6:46 pm
From: John Fisher <rgs455...>
Subject: Re: Stillwater Woodcock
Doug,

Were they on the east or west side? I show the Woodcock as new for OYP.

John

From: Scott Loss <scottrloss...> <mailto:<scottrloss...> >

Date: 2/2/19 8:45 AM (GMT-06:00)

To: <OKBIRDS...> <mailto:<OKBIRDS...>

Subject: [OKBIRDS] Stillwater Woodcock

WARNING: The sender of this email could not be validated and may not match
the person in the "From" field.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe.

An American Woodcock was displaying behind and over our yard on the edge of
Whittenberg Park in Stillwater this morning. This is the 2nd year in a row
that we've had one here displaying (last year it was only here for 2 days).

Scott Loss

Stillwater

Join us on Facebook!