Date: 2/3/19 4:49 am
From: Lisa C via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Small flock of Robins West Hartford
Interesting. Every year I have a flock of about robins 40 hang out for a
day or two to enjoy my sumac tree berries, and the sumac berries around the
neighborhood. They don't touch my feeder. This year I saw them on the 28th.
They were gone by the 30th. That's a bit earlier than previous years. I
never thought to think they were coming down from Canada. Could be part of
the group you saw. I always got the impression that they flew off to the
East, in your direction.

Lisa Coggins
Daynard Drive
Canton