Date: 2/2/19 3:33 pm
From: Greg Pasquariello <greg...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mountain Bluebird
One of my personal “first signs of spring” is finding Mountain Bluebirds either at Chatfield or Roxborough Rd. I drove the latter this morning, and went to Chatfield this afternoon. Nothing but disappointment, until, on my way home, I found one single male sitting on a wire on the road just past the south entrance to Chatfield.

Also, one Pine Siskin on my feeder in Sterling Ranch, that heretofore has only served House Finches.

Regards
-Greg Pasquariello
Littleton,CO