Date: 2/2/19 2:19 pm
From: OSU Flock via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Study Birds at Oregon State University (no sightings)
Are you deciding where to attend college? Do you know someone who is?

Want to study birds? Of course, you do!

I am the Director of a newly organized ornithology program at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. In Corvallis, we have more than 30 PhD-level ornithologists, most of whom focus on field ornithology, conservation and ecology.

Our ornithology program emphasizes hands-on experiential learning and we currently offer 7 bird classes, more than any program in the country.

Imagine going to college and getting to take a bird class every year, starting with your freshman year!

If you’re a birder, we are the place for you. Oregon has more than 535 species, a super active eBirding community, and a huge diversity of amazing habitats and natural areas from the Pacific Ocean to the top of Mount Hood.

If you just love birds and want to study their behavior or work to conserve them, we have a top-rated group of professors and graduate students who can help you.

Please check our web page and consider joining us at OSU. We’re the FLOCK!

https://fw.oregonstate.edu/flock

All the best,

Dr. Douglas Robinson

Mace Professor of Watchable Wildlife