Date: 2/2/19 9:48 am
From: Anthony Newcomer <onekoolkid0...> [AKBirding] <AKBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [AK Birding] Cleveland area
Good morning my fellow birders. Hope all is well with everyone and you all are out there finding birds with maybe some rarities, lifers or even FOS birds. Anyway, I am off to Cleveland, Ohio in 2 weeks and was wondering if anybody is familiar with the area and could share some options, should I find time to explore. Included is a list of target birds I would like to add to my list. Your ideas and knowledge is appreciated as always.

1)Great-Black Backed Gull
2)Lesser-Black Backed Gull
3)Red Bellied Woodpecker
4)American Goldfinch
5) White Breasted Nuthatch
6) White Throated Sparrow
7) Pileated Woodpecker
8) Eastern Towhee
9) Red Shouldered Hawk
10) Cedar Waxwing
11) Iceland Gull
12) Eastern Screech Owl
13) Mute Swan
14) Fish Crow
15) Gray Catbird
16) White Eyed Vireo

Do any of these represent a good chance to see? I pulled these from exploring the Cleveland area of eBird. I saw that the Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve was on the Hotspots list and if it is near downtown I plan to try my best to visit. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!