Date: 1/31/19 10:24 am
From: Carl Bendorf <carlbendorf...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI: Fawn Brook Inn or other feeding stations in Estes Park areA
Went by the Fawnbrook Inn in Allenspark (Boulder County) yesterday. The
restaurant doesn't appear to be open. From the outside, it looks like some
building repairs are underway--can't tell what might be going on inside.
There were just a few feeders hung out but no bird action and couldn't
tell whether these are just vestiges from the previous owners. If I were a
bird, the situation didn't look very attractive. I have no info on what
the future might hold but at least for now, I wouldn't advise traveling to
Allenspark just to visit the Fawnbrook Inn.

Carl Bendorf
Longmont