Date: 1/30/19 12:26 pm
From: 'Lisa Sheridan' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] MBB: Arana Gulch, W. Bluebirds
Good news. I saw them on box #3 but was concerned I had recommended too far a distance from fence for other boxes.Please continue to share news about these boxes.
Lisa Sheridan

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Wednesday, January 30, 2019, Madeline Spencer <mmfrodo...> wrote:

5 Western bluebirds at Arana near nest box 2. One was atop the box.

Sent from my iPhone
Madeline Spencer