Date: 1/30/19 9:03 am
From: John Malenich <john.malenich...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI: Fawn Brook Inn or other feeding stations in Estes Park areA
Back when the Fawnbrook Inn closed, the family had said that the folks who
own the nearby Rock Creek Tavern & Pizza had bought the property and were
planning to develop it into a restaurant of some kind, but the expectation
was they would not maintain the bird feeders, but so far nothing has
happened with the property it seems.

John Malenich
Boulder, CO