Date: 1/29/19 11:19 pm
From: Derek Hill <derekthehill...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: RFI: Fawn Brook Inn or other feeding stations in Estes Park areA
So what's up with Fawn Brook Inn lately? Went a couple years ago and we
brought seed and enjoyed hundreds of rosy finches of all 3 species, some
Evening Grosbeaks, etc. Is the business still owned by bird-feeder
friendly folk? I'd be willing to drive up a few sacks of bird seed to help
sustain the feeders if anyone has info on the situation up there, as it
seemed to be one of the most easily accessible spots to see Rosy finches in
the winter. Would be willing to donate a feeder or two as well. I have
photos hanging on my wall of the tree full of 3 spp. of rosy finches at
Fawn Brook - what a gem of winter birding in CO! If it's not too late,
let's keep it going. Anyone have info?
-Derek Hill
Milliken