Date: 1/29/19 5:33 am
From: Keith Mueller via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Anything special in Eastern CT?
The best place I know to see Ravens is to go to "A Place Called Hope"
Raptor rehab in Killingworth....they have a nice group of wild birds
that hang around their facility. The other good reliable places to see
Ravens are (believe it or not) at Robert Food Center at the North
Madison circle (int of Routes 80 and 17). Every time I go there, I see
or hear Ravens. Also along Route 81 in Killingworth, see them often
along the road especially near the library and town circle (Routes 80
and 81). Hope that helps....Good Luck!

Keith Mueller
Killingworth