Date: 1/28/19 11:59 am
From: Pamswearingen <pamswearingen1...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] ? I’d
Someone else thought it might be a Savannah sparrow .
I checked on Merlin and with my pictures they said could be song or savannah sparrow. It did seem pretty dark to me, and no yellow seen but I guess lots or variety in Savannah sparrows .did not look rusty at all that pictures of song sparrowscshow. On first picture with 2 dark spots on sides of throat , does that help distinguish.
Unfortunately our new 3 month old Bernese mt dog puppy had to go out and it flew away.

Pam

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 28, 2019, at 2:43 PM, "<dacooper...>" <dacooper...> wrote:
>
> Pam,
>
> I was really baffled by that heavily dark-streaked bird but finally came to the conclusion that it could be a Song Sparrow, assuming that your photos make the streaks look a lot blacker (at least on my computer screen) than they really are. I’ll be interested in what others think.
>
> Renee LaFontaine
> Medford, MA
>
>> On Jan 28, 2019, at 1:24 PM, '<pamswearingen1...>' <pamswearingen1...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>>
>> Pam Swearingen
>>

>> Posted by: "<pamswearingen1...>" <pamswearingen1...>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Links and club information at:
>> http://mrines.com/Birds/Arlington/
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links

>> Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Pamswearingen <pamswearingen1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)