Date: 1/28/19 11:43 am
From: '<dacooper...>' <dacooper...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] ? I’d
Pam,

I was really baffled by that heavily dark-streaked bird but finally came to the conclusion that it could be a Song Sparrow, assuming that your photos make the streaks look a lot blacker (at least on my computer screen) than they really are. I’ll be interested in what others think.

Renee LaFontaine
Medford, MA

> On Jan 28, 2019, at 1:24 PM, '<pamswearingen1...>' <pamswearingen1...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> Can anyone identify this bird in our backyard today on Belmont hill. Sorry not very good pictures with my iphone
> Pam Swearingen
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: "<pamswearingen1...>" <pamswearingen1...>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Links and club information at:
> http://mrines.com/Birds/Arlington/
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

> Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: "<dacooper...>" <dacooper...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)