Date: 1/28/19 9:53 am
From: Brian Schnack <theschnack...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Help / Nico carpool for Panoche Valley outing (Feb 2)
Folks,

Me again. Nico and I are excited for Saturday's upcoming outing to Panoche
Valley.

Can I ask someone from Santa Cruz to give Nico a ride BACK that afternoon
(we live in Capitola)? I will be able to meet and carpool THERE, starting
with the Santa Cruz folks @ 6:45am @ Wells Fargo, 7701 Soquel Dr, Aptos, CA.

*And for extra-special incentive, I'll bring a gallon or so of coffee to
share.*

Please contact me in advance if you are able. I will need to leave the
trip by ~10:30/11 am.

Thanks in advance,

Brian
408-674-2322