Date: 1/26/19 5:18 pm
From: Mark Grogan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Recommendation for Florida birding trip
We just got back from Delray Beach which I'd highly recommended for
birding. Wakodahatchee Wetlands is second to none allowing for up close
encounters with birds. Green Cay preserve and Loxahatchee NWR are great
too. Florida Scrub Jays are a couple hours away as are the Everglades which
make for great day trips.

Mark Grogan
Woodbridge